Aims and Objectives
We aim to put all our learners' at the very heart of everything we do.
With the safety, happiness and education of our children in mind, we will:
- help them feel safe and valued as part of a caring community that celebrates success
- encourage them to be independent thinkers / learners who are able to seek solutions creatively and co-operatively
- inspire an ‘enquiring’ mind and enable them to ask questions
- support them to be confident enough to take risks in our learning
- enable them to experience and actively participate in a relevant, enjoyable curriculum that evolves to meet the needs of all
- encourage them to be able to listen and articulate responses showing consideration to others
- promote and aid pupils to be polite and courteous
- ensure they have an understanding of how to be proactive in our responsibilities towards the community,society, the environment and economy, linking ‘real life’ with our learning
- provide an understanding of and respect for diversity
- raise the awareness of and recognise our own learning needs and be involved in planning future steps
- aid the development of a sense of self-esteem: be well balanced and healthy individuals.